Piles/ Hemorrhoids or Bawaseer
The piles when turns worse or extreme painful need to be treated with the best treatments. Out of every four, three people have developed piles at any duration in their lives. With advancement in medical science, pain-free surgical and non-surgical treatments have come up making it easy for both the patients and doctors to treat with Piles. Dr. Mir Asif holds proficient skills and experience in giving the best treatment for piles in India.
What are Hemorrhoids/Piles?
The rectum is the end part of the large intestine that further ends up by attaching to the anus (opening at the end of the digestive tract from which bowel stools passes out of the body). Piles medically named as Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anus portion or lower rectum which causes pain and bleeding when the stool passes out. There are two types of Hemorrhoids/Piles which can be classified as internal piles and external piles.
Types of Hemorrhoids/Piles
Internal piles occur inside the lower rectum which eventually may protrude or prolapse out through the alimentary canal. Most prolapsed Hemorrhoids shrinks back and travel inside the rectum on their own. This type of piles can't be seen with naked eyes but they may infrequently or continuously cause uneasiness even while sitting.
During the bowel movement when straining happens it might harm the lump and can lead to bleeding while sometimes it can push internal hemorrhoid out through the anal opening. Internal piles can result in unbearable pain and uncontrollable irritation and in rare cases, these Hemorrhoids/Piles may protrude permanently inside the rectum and require medical treatment.
|Grade I Piles||Piles are in internal canal. There is no protrusion||Bleeding||Grade I piles can be treated by medicines & ointments.|
|Grade II Piles||Piles are in internal canal and it usually slid down with every bowel movement||Irritation and bleeding may occur||Grade II piles can be treated by medicines & ointments.|
|Grade III Piles||The hemorrhoid may protrude past the anal verge. Stage III piles requires the patient to push them inside manually.||Increased irritation, bleeding. And protrusion of mass during defecation||Surgery|
|Grade IV Piles||The internal hemorrhoid is always protruded or prolapsed and is at risk for thrombosis and can’t be pushed back.||Itching, bleeding and pain may occur||Surgery|
This type of piles is formed under the skin around the anus that causes extreme itchiness and bleeding while passing the stools. At times, this blood can be collected which later on form a clot/thrombus near the areas of the opening of the alimentary canal causing severe pain, swelling and inflammation. Clotted piles usually do not form serious issues as if the pain caused by these are unbearable, the blood clot can be removed with surgical treatments to relieve the symptoms.
What are the symptoms associated with Hemorrhoids/Piles?
The most common symptom with internal Hemorrhoids/Piles condition is drops of bright red blood appears when comes on the stool with the bowel movement. Prolapsed Hemorrhoids/Piles usually cause extreme pain, discomfort, and anal itching during excretion whereas piles that are not prolapsed are not usually painful.
The symptoms such as itching and irritation may occur with excessive straining, rubbing, or cleaning around the anus and may get worse after times. These symptoms may go away after a few days while in some people may never have symptoms but suffer from piles. In conditions, the symptoms are getting worse, rush towards proper treatments.
What are the risk factors that may result in Hemorrhoids/Piles?
Hemorrhoids/Piles are caused because of swelling in the anal or rectal veins, which could be caused because of the following reasons :
- Genetical factor
- Weight gain or overweight
- Insufficient fiber in the diet plan
- Prolonged sitting on a toilet seat
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Insufficient intake of water
- Heavyweight lifting
- Lack of exercise
- Straining around the anal area
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Weak connective tissues in the rectum and anal
How are Hemorrhoids/Piles diagnosed?
- Consulting the patient’s medical history as patients suffering from constipation are at more risk to obtain piles
- The doctors do the diagnosis by carrying physical examination of rectum and anal.
- Techniques such as Anoscopy or colonoscopy can be used for diagnosis.
How can Piles be prevented?
- Avoid sitting for long periods especially on toilet seats
- Eating food containing high-fiber: oranges, oatmeal, Lentils, and Broccoli.
- Exercise daily in order to prevent constipation.
- Drinking around 7 to 8 glass of water in a complete day.
Who are the candidates requiring piles treatment?
Patients who are diagnosed with grade II and III of hemorrhoidal disease require immediate treatment from best pile treating doctor. These grades of piles could be characterized by some of the symptoms such as perianal blood stains along with stool or on toilet paper, eczema, itching, occasional pain with intermittent prolapse.
How Piles/Hemorrhoids be treated?
At Mirascare, our specialists confirm the patients whether they are having hemorrhoids and accordingly recommend effective treatments.
Piles of grade-1 and grade-1 can be treated effectively with the use of medicines. Dr. Mir Asif Rehman, one-of-the best doctor of Gurgaon provides the best treatment options for piles starting with a change in diet plan. In case the piles are diagnosed at an early stage, the treatment can be carried out with medications or normal diet change.
Dr. Mir Asif focusses on the addition of fiber-rich food items in the diet and consuming adequate fluid in a complete day. In case these modifications in the diet of the patient do not eliminate symptoms, then he goes with medical therapy which includes ointments and creams. The recommendation with the treatment includes avoiding intake of any non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and spicy or fatty foods.
Laser Hemorrhoid Ablation and Laser Hemorrhoidoplasty
In present times, they should also add upon the question that what is a better method of getting rid of piles than the way MirasCare treats them. As most of the doctor’s patients are amazed by the minimal invasiveness and postoperative painless procedures the doctor uses in his treatment.
Benefits of laser piles surgery
- Laser Piles Operation is the most advanced Piles Treatment.
- Minimal bleeding so low risk & faster recovery.
- As only they culprit tissues are targeted and normal tissues are speared leading to faster recovery and less complications
- Laser Piles gives more precision to treat the Piles.
- It is an FDA approved treatment by the American Medical Council.
- Minimal Pain post Surgery for you.
- Negligible recurrence
For treating internal piles, stapler surgery is effective which involves the blockage of blood flow towards the hemorrhoidal tissue and carried under proper anesthesia. This treatment is not used much because of its complication procedure.
Why Choose Mirascare Clinic for Laser Piles Surgery in Delhi NCR Haryana?
At Mirascare Clinic and Centre, we provide piles treatment with the latest and the most advanced Laser Hemorrhoid Ablation and Laser Hemorrhoidoplasty. Surgery performed under Expert Laser Specialist and Proctologist for Hemorrhoids/Piles of grade II and III that have not come on the stage of complication.
Our Piles Surgeons
- At Mirascare we are equipped with the Diode Laser 1470nm 15W and which is the most latest & advanced Laser Hemorrhoids Treatment in the world currently.
- Our Surgeon Dr. Mir Asif Rehman and Dr Lalmalsawma Ralte a Piles Specialist Doctor in Gurgaon and Delhi has undergone an extensive training internationally on this advnaced laser techniques.
- Surgical Process is almost painless.
- There are no incisions
- No sutures, open wounds and bleeding;
- Very Less complications that occur with this advanced techniques
- Return to daily activities is possible after a very short time; Very fast recovery compare to old Open Surgery.
- We understand and believe that the Patient Care for Piles Surgery better than anyone else.
- No waiting time, Book an appointment Now with our specialist surgeon and book your day of Treatment at the earliest.
- Cost of the Piles Treatment is Comparatively less and the treatment is very effective.
What is the course of the laser procedure?
The laser procedure is carried under anesthesia using minimal incisions near the anal (2-3 mm in diameter) LHP is performed by using NeoV laser where its fiber optical thread produces a radial laser beam towards the target tissue. These beams cause a fibrous reaction in the inner cells of hemorrhoidal vessels and inside the connective tissues of the rectum and anal.
This procedure lessens all symptoms and discomforts (pain, bleeding) that are caused due to Hemorrhoids/Piles
How long the patient takes to recover after surgery?
As this treatment for piles includes minimal invasiveness and minimal postoperative pain, so it takes couples of days for the patient to retain his normal lifestyle.
What is the cost of piles surgery in Gurgaon Delhi NCR?
The cost will differ in accordance with the procedure and the general state of the patient.We will consider all these factors while consulting and estimate the cost if needed. piles/haemmroids Treatment cost depends upon the surgeon’s experience, procedure opted and the hospital Location. Surgery cost will include ;
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Surgeon's fee
- Medical tests
- Anesthesia fees (general or local)
Consult to our specialist at Mirascare Clinic Delhi and Gurgaon to determine the final cost.
Note : Most of the health insurance policies cover piles/bawaseer procedures, so confirm in advance.
What preventive measures are to be followed by the patient after surgery?
The doctor will prescribe a painkiller to ease the discomfort after Hemorrhoid surgery. The recovery after the surgery takes 4-5 days and with the following points, it can be done within less time:
Sitz bath: Soaking the anal area in a few inches of warm water several times a day
- Using a stool softener to avoid straining during bowel movements.
- Add a fiber-rich food in the diet plan
- Focus on weight loss.
- Adopting a regular exercise program
- Drink around 8-10 glasses of water in a day keeping yourself hydrated.
- Avoid any kind of activities that involve heavy lifting or pulling.
- Usually, no dressings are required.