Recovery Time After Laser Piles Surgery – In our previous blog, we told you how Laser surgery for piles is not as scary.
In fact, it is one of the most efficient and painless treatment alternatives to get rid of piles. Unlike other invasive surgeries, laser treatment for piles doesn’t involve any tissues to be cut. Laser heat is simply exposed to the affected area for a few minutes with utmost precision.
Laser surgery for piles comes along with a lot of benefits as well. For example – it doesn’t cause you much pain; it is a very quick treatment; you don’t have to visit the doctor again and again for follow-up checkups. But of all the advantages of laser surgery, the best one is that the recovery is super fast.
Read More About: Alarming symptoms of Piles that you should not ignore
Recovery after laser Piles surgery
When a patient gets operated with laser surgery, the recovery time is as less as one to two days. In most cases, the patients are discharged from the hospital on the same day of the surgery. But of course, there is a little discomfort for a while that usually stays for one or two days only. To get a clear picture of life after piles laser surgery and to know everything related to recovery time after the laser surgery, keep reading till last.
- After the laser treatment, you will be able to go home the same day or the next day.
- Piles of laser surgery will cause you minimal pain, and it is possible that you won’t have to do anything for pain management. Most patients do not take pain killers after Hemorrhoids laser surgery. But in case you feel pain afterward, you can take a pain reliever after discussing it with your surgeon.
- Bowel movements will take some time to get absolutely normal. You might feel slight pain while passing the stool for a few days after the surgery.
- To ease your bowel movements, the doctor can recommend a stool softener.
- Make sure you drink lots of fluid and eat a fiber-rich diet. This will also help soften your stools.
- Don’t panic if you see some blood in the fecal waste or on the tissue paper when you wipe.
- You can try taking a sitz bath twice or thrice a day in warm water. It will provide you comfort and help you recover faster.
- At the max, a patient is supposed to rest for a few days at home after a piles laser surgery. Otherwise, patients can even resume work and normal daily activities within a few days from surgery.
- Morning visit to the washroom will soon not be an ordeal. You will return to your normal old self who never had hemorrhoids.
- Overall, laser surgery for piles ensures a quick and hassle-free recovery. There’s nothing to be scared of. It is safe to the extent that patients of any age can undergo this procedure. You should consult us as we have experience and know-how and will offer the best treatment for your hemorrhoids because, at times, simple medication and lifestyle changes can treat it.
If you have any questions in your mind or have any concerns relating to the laser piles surgery recovery and also looking for the best treatment for piles in Gurgaon/Gurugram Delhi NCR, book an appointment at Online or connect by phone with us at +91 8882 521 281
Review Update : 17/10/2020