Laser Proctology Surgery
What is Laser Proctology?
Laser Proctology consists of surgical procedures for the diseases of anal area, rectum and colon through most advanced Diode laser technology.
Abscesses and Fistula, Haemorrhoid/piles, anal fissure, pilonidal sinus and other diseases can be treated by laser technology.
Now a Days laser in proctology has proved its mattel for the treatment of piles, fissures, fistula with highest rate of success in treatment for both men and women.
At Mirascare, our proctologist in Gurgaon Delhi NCR use 1470nm 15 W Diode laser which is the latest & most advanced Laser treatment available in the world currently.
Surgical Procedure which come under purview of Laser Proctology and are treated by proctologist or colorectal surgeon are :
- Piles (or haemorrhoids)
- Anal Fissures
- Anal Fistula
- Pilonidal sinuses and Cysts.
How is laser surgery better than conventional surgery?
LASER offer's many advantages over conventional treatments, (like Banding, conventional open surgery and stapler surgery).
- LASER technology makes it possible to treat these conditions as day care procedure.
- It takes less operative time compared to other surgical procedure.
- Discharge on the same day or the next day.
- Back to Normal Routine work within 3-7 Days.
- Greater surgical precision.
- Normal healthy adjacent tissue is not fiddled with hence faster recovery.
- Suture less treatment with practically no scars.
- Fastest recovery as there are no or minimal cuts involved.
- Quick relief from the symptoms
- Very Minimal Bleeding during surgery.
- No or minimal post-operative pain.
- Reduced risk of infection
- Reduced risk of rectal stenosis.
- Aesthetically the best procedures – helps as a confidence-booster for the patient.
- The anal sphincter action is well preserved.
- Very high success rate.
- Very minimal or Negligible recurrence rates.
- No need for general anesthesia. Spinal anesthesia is generally applicable and sufficient for this surgery.
What is the cost of Proctology surgery in Gurgaon Delhi NCR?
The cost will differ in accordance with the procedure and the general state of the patient.We will consider all these factors while consulting and estimate the cost if needed. piles/haemmroids, Fistula, Anal Fissure, Pilonidal sinus Treatment cost depends upon the surgeon’s experience, procedure opted and the hospital Location. Surgery cost will include ;
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Surgeon's fee
- Medical tests
- Anesthesia fees (general or local)
Fistula, Anal Fissure, Pilonidal sinus Laser Surgery treatment cost in Gurgaon Haryana ranges from 45,000 to 1.2 lakh. These cost varies based on daycare or hospital stay opted as above mentioned points. Talk to to our specialist at Mirascare Clinic Gurgaon Delhi ncr to determine the final cost.
At Mirascare, our specialist proctologist surgeon in India offers world class treatment for hemmoroids, anal fistula, pilonidal sinus.
If you have any questions in your mind or have any concerns relating to above conditions, book an appointment in Gurugram, Delhi NCR, India, You can book an appointment online or connect by phone with us at +91 8882 521 281