Dr. Pallavi Vasal
MBBS | DGO | MRCOG (London) | FMAS
Senior Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician
+11 Years Experience
Dr. Pallavi Vasal is one of the leading obstetrician & gynecologist within Gurgaon. She has been working in Gurgaon as Consultant- Obstetrics & Gynaecology since 2009 and has earned trust and respect from her patients. She focuses on making pregnancy a wonderful experience for the patient and enables happy parenthood.
She is an alumnus of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London and has completed her fellowship training in minimal access (keyhole) surgery from World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
Her skills on Contraception & Colposcopy have been honed through various courses after completing her specialist training in obstetrics and gynecology from Indore.
She is a highly competent and well read gynecologist who believes in ensuring quality care tailored to patients needs, based on the current guidelines and protocols laid by RCOG. She applies risk management in her daily practice. Her satisfied patients speak highly of her counseling abilities.
So far she has handled numerous high risk pregnancies resulting in successful outcomes. Her emphasis on ensuring normal deliveries ahead of C sections has helped to gain faith and confidence of her patients.
Area of Expertise
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Painless Delivery
- Laparoscopic Surgeries including hysterectomy
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Infertility Treatment
- Management of Ovarian Cyst & Fibroids
- Menstrual Problems
- Hormonal disturbance including Polycystic Ovaries
- Adolescent Problems
- Marital & Pre conceptional Counseling
- Menopause and Cancer Screening & Management.
- Currently at Mirascare
- Director, W Hospital, Gurgaon
- Apollo Cradle Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Samvit Hospital
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded second position in laparoscopy training, WALS – 2012
- Gold medalist P.G – 2009
- Speaker at various corporate forums (GSK,NAGARRO,TCS) – 2015
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG)
- Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecologic Society (GOGS)
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- FMAS : Completed her fellowship training in minimal access (keyhole) surgery from World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons