Most Advanced & Painless Laser Piles Treatment Centre
with More than 2000+ Successful Treatment
Most Experienced (16+ Years) Laser Piles Doctors & proctologist in Gurgaon Delhi NCRTalk to Our Expert Now!
+91 888 252 1281
Why Choose MirasCare for Painless Laser Piles Surgery in Gurgaon Delhi NCR?
At Mirascare, we are expertise in advanced laser piles treatment and uses Diode Laser 1470nm 15W and which is the most latest & advanced Laser Hemorrhoids/Bawasir Treatment in the world currently.
Dr. Mir Asif is an esteemed Proctologist & Specialist Piles Surgeon in Gurgaon and According to him Treating Piles are extremely important to avert the potentially serious complications such as restraint and strangulation, and surgery is advised.
- 24*7 dedicated Piles/Haemorrhoids Expert to clarify your doubts
- Dedicated Nursing Care
- Complete Privacy & Confidentiality
- COVID Safe Hospital
- Cashless Insurance Options
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres
- No Waiting Time for Consultation
- No Cuts & No Stitches - Pain Free, Fast Recovery & Minimal Discomfort
- Day Care / One Day Hospital Stay - Discharge in 24 hours & Complerly Day Care Procedure
- Complete Recovery
- Post Care Follow up with Our Patient
At Mirascare, we are committed to provide the best and safest environment with completely advanced surgical piles treatment and Post Care.
What are the benefit of Laser Piles Treatment?
- Laser Piles Operation is the most advanced Piles Treatment.
- Minimal bleeding so low risk & faster recovery.
- As only they culprit tissues are targeted and normal tissues are speared leading to faster recovery and less complications.
- Laser Piles gives more precision to treat the Piles.
- It is an FDA approved treatment by the American Medical Council.
- Minimal Pain post Surgery for you.
- Negligible recurrence
What are Piles?
Piles also termed as Haemorroids/Hemorrhoids (in Hindi bawaseer/bawasir) are collections of tissues and veins arround anus that become inflammed and swollen.
What are Hemorrhoids/Piles and its Grades?
- Grade I Piles - Piles are in internal canal. There is no protrusion. Only occasional pain free bleeding.
- Grade II Piles - Piles are in internal canal and it usually slide down with every bowel movement with spontaneous repostioning
- Grade III Piles - The hemorrhoid may protrude past the anal verge. Stage III piles requires the patient to push them inside manually.
- Grade IV Piles - The internal hemorrhoid is always protruded or prolapsed and is at risk for thrombosis and can’t be pushed back.
Know More about Piles
What are the Sign & Symptoms?
- Bleeding after and during passing stools – the blood is usually bright red.
- The painless/painful lump may be found around the anus.
- Incomplete sense of evacuation.
- A mucus discharge after passing stool.
- Anal area may be sore and swollen.
How to Diagnose Piles?
- Your doctor might be able to see external hemorrhoids. Diagnosing internal hemorrhoids might include examination of your anal canal and rectum.
- Digital examination. Your doctor inserts a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. He or she feels for anything unusual, such as growth.
- Visual inspection. Because internal hemorrhoids are often too soft to be felt during a rectal exam, your doctor might examine the lower portion of your colon and rectum with an anoscope, proctoscope or sigmoidoscope.
What Our Patients Are Saying ?
An experienced hand I highly recommend Dr Mir for any piles related surgeries. Calm and composed he understood the problem quite well and gave us the right advice. We very concerned about the procedure but the doctor so ably got calmed our nerves and got the surgery done consummately. Not to mention the awesome job done by the support staff post the surgery kudos! Dr Mir Asif has certainly put up an expert team around to take care of. Thanks Doctor
Pooja Rajpoot - Visited For Laser Piles TreatmentVerified on Practo
Nice friendly approachable doctor. Did a good job. Even though the facilities at Mirascare were very good especially the staff like Radhika, who was very helpful and caretaking.I am happy and satisfied so far, after 3 month of the laser surgery. Thanks to Dr Mir., Radhika, I really appreciate Radhika for being in touch and constantly asking about my recovery even weeks after the surgery.
Gurpreet Singh - Visited For Piles SurgeryVerified on Practo
I will recommend to everyone .dr Mir Asif Rehman is very good doctor listens problem patiently and explained it very well.thnkyu dr Rehman for ur kind and generous behaviour.
Amit Kumar - Visited For hemorrhoidVerified on Practo