Most Advanced & Relatively Painless Laser Piles Treatment in Gurgaon
with More than 2500+ Successful Treatment
Most Experienced (17+ Years) Laser Piles Doctors & proctologist in Delhi NCR HaryanaCall Now
+91 888 252 1281
Why Choose MirasCare for Painless Laser Piles Surgery in Gurgaon Delhi NCR India?
At Mirascare, we are expertise in advanced laser Hemorrhoids treatment and uses Diode Laser 1470nm 15W and which is the most latest & advanced Laser Piles or Bawaseer Treatment in the world currently.
Dr. Mir Asif is an esteemed Proctologist & Piles Specialist Surgeon in Gurgaon and According to him treating piles are extremely important to avert the potentially serious complications such as severe bleeding and strangulation.
- 24*7 dedicated Piles/Haemorrhoids Expert to clarify your doubts
- Dedicated Nursing Care
- Complete Privacy & Confidentiality
- COVID Safe Hospital
- Cashless Insurance Options
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres
- No Waiting Time for Consultation
- No Cuts & No Stitches - Relatively Pain Free, Fast Recovery & Minimal Discomfort
- Day Care / One Day Hospital Stay - Discharge in 24 hours & Complerly Day Care Procedure
- Complete Recovery
- Post Care Follow up with Our Patient
At Mirascare, we are committed to provide the best and safest environment with completely advanced surgical piles treatment and Post Care.
What are the benefit of Laser Piles Treatment?
- Laser Piles Operation is the most advanced Piles Treatment.
- Minimal bleeding so low risk & faster recovery.
- As only they culprit tissues are targeted and normal tissues are speared leading to faster recovery and less complications.
- Laser Piles gives more precision to treat the Piles.
- It is an FDA approved treatment by the American Medical Council.
- Minimal Pain post Surgery for you.
- Negligible recurrence
Our Piles Specialist Doctor - Dr. Mir Asif Rehman
DNB - General Surgery
General and Laparoscopic Surgeon & Proctologist
17 Years Experience
He has done close to 7500+ various laparoscopic and laser surgeries. He is an exceptional in basic and advanced laparoscopic surgeries.Expertise in Hernia Treatment, Gallbladder Stone Treatment, Laparoscopic weight loss surgeries or Bariatric Surgery and other various laparscopic surgery. Most experienced laser proctologist in Gurugram Haryana, exceptional experience in surgical and non-surgical treatment in Hemorrhoids laser haemorrhoidectomy and Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy, Complex Fistula Surgeries, Fissure Surgeries, Laser Circumcision and many other Colon-rectal and anal surgeries.
What are Piles?
Piles also termed as Haemorroids/Hemorrhoids (in Hindi bawaseer/bawasir) are collections of tissues and veins arround anus that become inflammed and swollen.
There are four types of hemorrhoids/Piles:
Hemorrhoids/Piles can be broadly categorised into four types:
- Internal hemorrhoids - Internal piles occur inside the lower rectum which eventually may protrude or prolapse out through the alimentary canal.
- External hemorrhoids - This type of piles is formed under the skin around the anus that causes itchiness, irritation and sometimes bleeding while passing stools. External haemorrhoids can cause severe pain, swelling and inflammation if blood gets clotted in these vessels.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids - A prolapsed hemorrhoid occurs when internal hemorrhoids swell and stick out of your anus. Prolapsed Hemorrhoids usually cause extreme pain, discomfort, and anal itching during excretion whereas piles that are not prolapsed are not usually painful.
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids - A thrombosed hemorrhoid is a types of hemorrhoid that is filled with blood clots and Occurs when either an internal or external hemorrhoid fills with blood clots. They may appear as lumps or swelling around your anus. This type of hemorrhoid can be itchy, painful and discomfort situation.
What are Piles and its Grades?
- Grade I Piles - Piles are in internal canal. There is no protrusion. Only occasional pain free bleeding.
- Grade II Piles - Piles are in internal canal and it usually slide down with every bowel movement with spontaneous repostioning
- Grade III Piles - The hemorrhoid may protrude past the anal verge. Stage III piles requires the patient to push them inside manually.
- Grade IV Piles - The internal hemorrhoid is always protruded or prolapsed and is at risk for thrombosis and can’t be pushed back.
Know More about Piles
What are the Signs & Symptoms?
- Bleeding after and during passing stools – the blood is usually bright red.
- The painless/painful lump may be found around the anus.
- Incomplete sense of evacuation.
- A mucus discharge after passing stool.
- Anal area may be sore and swollen.
What are the causes?
- Prolonged constipation
- Lifting heavyweights
- Prolonged sitting
- Anal intercourse
- Age factor
- Eating Low fiber diet
- Persistent diarrhea or coughing
How to Diagnose Piles?
- Your doctor might be able to see external hemorrhoids. Diagnosing internal hemorrhoids might include examination of your anal canal and rectum.
- Digital examination. Your doctor inserts a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. He or she feels for anything unusual, such as growth.
- Visual inspection. Because internal hemorrhoids are often too soft to be felt during a rectal exam, your doctor might examine the lower portion of your colon and rectum with an anoscope, proctoscope or sigmoidoscope.
When should I see the Piles doctor?
Most of the people, feel embarrassed while looking for discussing his/her bawaseer problem with the doctors. But you must be aware about the complications of piles conditions, if you feel to notice pain & discomfort around your anus, especially when you sit or have bowel movement.
Sometimes need an emergency medical attention, if you notice any worsening of your symptoms, mentioned below;
- If you are Feeling extremely itchy around your anus
- If burning around your anus
- If lumps or swelling near your anus
- Bluish discoloration of your skin near areas of swelling
What is cost of Laser Piles Operation in Gurgaon Delhi NCR?
The cost will differ in accordance with the procedure and the general state of the patient.
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Surgeon's fee
- Medical tests
- Grade of Piles - 1,2,3 or 4th Grades
- Treatment Technology used for Piles Operation
Surgery cost will include
Talk to to our specialist at Mirascare Clinic Gurgaon Delhi ncr to determine the final cost.
Note : Most of the health insurance policies cover piles/bawaseer procedures, so confirm in advance.
What Our Patients Are Saying ?
An experienced hand I highly recommend Dr Mir for any piles related surgeries. Calm and composed he understood the problem quite well and gave us the right advice. We very concerned about the procedure but the doctor so ably got calmed our nerves and got the surgery done consummately. Not to mention the awesome job done by the support staff post the surgery kudos! Dr Mir Asif has certainly put up an expert team around to take care of. Thanks Doctor
Pooja Rajpoot - Visited For Laser Piles TreatmentVerified on Practo
Nice friendly approachable doctor. Did a good job. Even though the facilities at Mirascare were very good especially the staff like Radhika, who was very helpful and caretaking.I am happy and satisfied so far, after 3 month of the laser surgery. Thanks to Dr Mir., Radhika, I really appreciate Radhika for being in touch and constantly asking about my recovery even weeks after the surgery.
Gurpreet Singh - Visited For Piles SurgeryVerified on Practo
- I will recommend to everyone .dr Mir Asif Rehman is very good doctor listens problem patiently and explained it very well.thnkyu dr Rehman for ur kind and generous behaviour.
Amit Kumar - Visited For hemorrhoidVerified on Practo