Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
Most Experienced (17+ Years) Hernia Surgeon in Gurgaon
Consult Best Hernia Repair Doctor in Haryana India
What are Hernia?
Hernia refers to an irregular opening anyplace in the body through which an organ or tissue can push through the surrounding muscle or any weak spot and bulges outward.
Hernias range widely in size, position on the body and levels of pain a patient might feel and require hernia surgery.
Know More about Hernia
What causes Hernia?
The body consists of several open spaces and weak thin tissues or spots like around the navel area and around the groin area, the hernia may occur in these regions or other areas also because of:
- Chronic cough
- Chronic constipation.
- Old injuries or incisions from previous surgeries
- Weaknesses Caused after childbirth.
What are the types of Hernia?
- Inguinal Hernia - An inguinal hernia refers to a type that occurs on both or one side of the groin in a region called as the inguinal canal.
- Femoral Hernias - Femoral hernias are quite uncommon, though they can still occur in a majority of patients.Femoral hernias happen as a bulge in the crease of the groin
- Umbilical Hernia - An umbilical hernia occurs when part of the intestine or Fat projects from the umbilical opening present in the abdominal muscles and requires umbilical hernia surgery.
- Incisional Hernia - Incisional hernia refers to a huge bulge occurring due to a previous surgical scar in the abdominal wall.It can occur due to weakness in the scar tissue.
What are the symptoms of Hernia?
- The swelling in and around the abdominal wall.
- Dull ache that - increases towards the end of the day or after standing for extended periods of time.
- Massy structure in the groin.
- You might face difficulty in performing daily activities like getting up from the bed, walking and pulling any heavy object.
Why Choose MirasCare for Hernia Treatment?
At Mirascare, for best treatment outcome using 3D Mesh Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery for complicated and all types of Hernia Conditions.
Dr. Mir Asif is an esteemed Laparoscopic hernia Surgeon in Gurgaon and According to him Treating Hernias are extremely important to avert the potentially serious complications such as restraint and strangulation, and surgery is advised.
- 24*7 dedicated Hernia Expert to clarify your doubts
- Easy Schedule an Appointment : Call Now +91 8882 521 281
- Discuss treatment options and cost estimate
- Minimally invasive surgery
- No pain, stitches or scars
- Discharge in 24 hours & Complerly Day Care Procedure
- Complete recovery in under a week
- Dedicated Nursing Care
At Mirascare, we are committed to provide the best and safest environment with completely advanced surgical treatment and Post Care.
What are theTreatment Options?
Treatment of a hernia includes:
- An incision is made over the lump. The sac and its contents are lessened.
- The defect is sealed with a non-absorbable mesh.
- The skin is then sealed with the help of absorbable stitches.
Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery in gurgaon, which is also popularly known as minimally invasive surgery, is when the surgery is performed through a small cut or keyholes which are not more than about 1 to 1.5 cm in size.
What are the benefit of Advanced Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery?
- Faster Recovery
- Very Minimal chances for recurrence of a hernia
- Prevention of future life-threatening condition like strangulation and/or obstruction
- Getting rid of the lump
- Fast Pain relief.
- Early discharge from the hospital.
What is the cost of laparoscopic hernia surgery?
The cost will differ in accordance with the procedure and the general state of the patient.We will consider all these factors while consulting and estimate the cost if needed. Hernia Treatment cost depends upon the surgeon’s experience, Hernia Treatment using 3D Mesh Tacker, procedure opted and the hospital Location.
Consult to our specialist at Mirascare Clinic to determine the final cost.
Note : Most of the health insurance policies cover hernia procedures, so confirm in advance.
What Our Patients are Saying ?
Patient Review Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery
Very patient-friendly, open to answer questions n hear concerns/doubts out before responding. Balances expert opinion and patient apprehensions about options available.
Vishal Singh - Visited For Paraumbilical Herina RepairVerified on Practo
It was pleasure getting the treatment done in UPHI. The services are good and amazing . All the best.
M C saini - Visited For Laparoscopic Hernial RepairVerified on Practo
I was very happy with doctor and the treatment I have received. Every went as it was told to me before the surgery and recovery has been very good. A special thanks to Doctor Mir Asif for such good experience.
Sanjeev Kumar Kaushik - Visited For hemorrhoidVerified on Practo